Sunday 6 December 2009

Smallville Season 10 with Tom Welling as Clark Kent

Smallville Season 10 with Tom WellingThe ratings are better than expected for the season 9 of Smallville, so it's no wonder that the execs at CW network are now thinking about Smallville Season 10.

Thanks to Allison Mack we have a confirmation that Tom Welling who plays the role of Clark Kent would be available for a 10th season of Smallville:

"The latest with 'Smallville' is there might be another season after season 9 . Tom has signed for season 9 and for a season 10, so the show will go until season 10 (It Might). I will be completed with my contract next year, and I am looking for new and exciting ways to carry out my character’s exit. I love living in Vancouver, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I love the people, the food, the aesthetic, and the life I have built here. It's wonderful."
Actress Allison Mack

So Tom Welling would keep his role and depending on what's ahead for Chloe, Allison Mack would be glad to come back too. And I guess that Erica Durance (Lois Lane) and Justin Hartley (Green Arrow) would likewise be glad to stay on board for a new season of Smallville.

As a fan of Smallville I'd be damn glad to watch Smallville Season 10. And I hope they will make it as good as Season 9 with lot of action, great new characters and a real depth to the main plot.

But we also have to keep in mind that the actors are getting older. So to my viewpoint, if Smallville Season 10 is greenlit, it has to be the final season of Smallville. I mean the Red Blue Blur has to become Superman by now, and move to Metropolis once and for all! And hopefully, CW would launch the new Series Metropolis when Smallville Season 10 comes to an end, but that's just Smallville fan dreaming, at least for now.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for Smallville Season 10 to happen!
:)

0 comments: